THE DOMINICAN SISTERS OF THE HOLY TRINITY (O.P.)

Charism Contemplate and give the fruits of Contemplation.
Founder In Europe there started a religious movement of women called "Beguines". One group of this movement founded the convent of St. Ursula in Augsburg (Germany). This group, living a contemplative life, under the guidance of Dominican Fathers, was affiliated to the Third Order of St. Dominic and approved by Pope Eugene IV. In 1845 six sisters of the convent of St. Ursula were sent to Landsberg to start the priory of "Dominican Sisters of the Holy Trinity". This is the founding event.
Founded 1845
Superior General
Generalate Dominican Sisters of the Holy Trinity
Perimpadari - 678 762, Mannarkkad, Palakkad.
Provincial Superior
Province House
Houses in the Diocese
No | Place | Name | Phone | Estd
1 Vellani St. Dominic?s Convent 2875604 2003