THE DOMINICAN SISTERS OF THE HOLY TRINITY (O.P.)
 
Charism : Contemplate and give the fruits of Contemplation.
Founder : In Europe there started a religious movement of women called "Beguines". One group of this movement founded the convent of St. Ursula in Augsburg (Germany). This group, living a contemplative life, under the guidance of Dominican Fathers, was affiliated to the Third Order of St. Dominic and approved by Pope Eugene IV. In 1845 six sisters of the convent of St. Ursula were sent to Landsberg to start the priory of "Dominican Sisters of the Holy Trinity". This is the founding event.
Founded : 1845
Superior General : -
Generalate : Dominican Sisters of the Holy Trinity
Perimpadari - 678 762, Mannarkkad, Palakkad.
Provincial Superior : -
Province House : -
 
Houses in the Diocese
No | Place | Name | Phone | Estd
1 Vellani St. Dominic?s Convent 2875604 2003